10th Annual Podcast Awards
Thank you for being a part of our global community as a guest, or participant. Because of your support we have been officially nominated again for a second year for the 10th Annual Podcast Awards. Out of over 6000 Podcasts (up from 4400 last year), we’ve made it into the top 10 for two of our shows in the categories of Health/Fitness and Culture/Arts.
Our mission for YogaHub and YHTV is to raise awareness and consciousness through education and information globally. With your support we aim to become the number one network for Health and Wellness of all modalities.
The voting has begun and we hope that you would take a moment out of each day until March 24th to cast your vote to support our vision of helping individuals find balance.
Every vote counts.
You can vote EVERYDAY, once per day within a 24hr
period until March 24 @ 6pm PST (9:00pm EST).
Follow these simple steps to vote:
- 1. Click on the “Vote Now” Banner below or visit PodcastAwards.com,
- 2. Scroll down the page until you see the “Culture / Arts” category (3rd on the right column).
- 3. Locate and select “Flowing Into Awareness” by clicking in the circle.
- 4. Continue down the page to the “Health / Fitness” category (7th in the left column).
- 5. Locate and select “Magical Medical Tour” by clicking in the circle.
- 6. Scroll down to “Your Details”, enter your name, email and select listener.
- 7. Be sure to click the submit button over to the right (beside the Comment Box)!
Very important note: Some emails will require verification. Please make sure to check your inbox for an email from “PodCastAwards.com” and click on the link provided. This is in place to prevent people from gaming the system.
It’s that simple.
For those of you who can spare the time to vote more than once, we would be happy to send you a daily reminder by simply signing up below.
We invite you to share our link to your community and loved ones. Help us to continue our growth and recognition towards the vision that began 9 years ago.
We would love to hear any feedback and suggestions you may have especially on how we can continue to support you and your community to gain optimal health and balance in life.
We will be expanding our Network of shows for 2015! We would be thrilled if you could join us again in any of the following areas: Medicine, Nutrition, Therapy of Yoga, Meditation, Wisdom and Inspiration, Children and Families, or if you know of someone who may be interested, please contact us directly at 818-LETS-TALK.
Our heartfelt thanks to you!
Christina Souza Ma, Dr. Glenn Wollman, Anatara,
and the entire YogaHub Team